• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

900 05 kk suspension

K

kidrman

Nov 21, 2007
Spokane WA
I picked up a coil over for 200 bucks at a snow show last year. I will never go back to torsion springs.

U

untouchable

Nov 27, 2007
Neihart, Montana
Loosen the limiter strap as much as possible, front spring really stiff, and if youre still running torsional springs put them to the lightest position. Also on the rear arm where it goes through the rails, if you move that an inch forward it will help. Also a set of drop brackets or a SJ kit to get the tail up. All of that will help get your skis sky hi and help pull out of the soft pow.

F

frock

Sep 13, 2005
British Columbia, Canada
Try a K-Mod suspension. They're very reasonably priced for your chassis and they work very well. Shain Stanger (Twisted Turbo) ran one in his M1200 turbo last season and claims it worked very well.

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
The little bit of time I've had on the floats might not count for much, but I did not care for them. I think the coil over is very good, walker evans are good. The floats need a remote reservoir to handle a larger volume of air.

Bushpilot

Lifetime Membership
Sep 27, 2005
For a cheap update to your rear suspension buy a take off 2008 or 2009 M Suspension, It will fit nicely with some 1/4 spacers on the front mount. you will be amazed how well it works on this chassis especially for the price.
One upgrade for the front that works is find suspension from a 2001 Sno pro. Fits in there perfect and is smooth ride with extra travel

Last edited:
F

Flange

Oct 25, 2001
Calgary, Alberta
Thats what I'm trying Bushpilot....rear skid from an 08 M1000. I put Fox Floats on the front last year and thought it was a great improvement. Not nearly as harsh and the arm pump seemed considerably less. I'm hoping for big improvements on the back end too.

Premium Features