• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

lookin for speedo vent

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
theres never enough venting ha, you could keep your gauges and just put slp flo rites around the gauges, and on the hood. I dont know if anyone really makes vents specifically for the Mountain Cats, but i guess you could look

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
Best thing to do to a 1M is take the speedo out and move the tach over. Then the hole lines up perfectly with the top of the air box. Use one of the slp air filters to plug the hole in the dash and make a snorkle out of some plumbing material to get fresh air into the air box... helps a ton with the dreeded bog.

attachment.php

sled2.jpg

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
theres never enough venting ha, you could keep your gauges and just put slp flo rites around the gauges, and on the hood. I dont know if anyone really makes vents specifically for the Mountain Cats, but i guess you could look

to cool vents in mt. home idaho makes side and shock tower vents. you can look them up here on the 4m

Premium Features