• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Blue Marble or Amsoil in Missoula??

M

MTnickmck

Mar 11, 2009
Missoula, MT
Hey there,

Any of you know of a reasonably priced contact in Missoula for some good 2 cycle oil? I'm new to the area and have minimal local knowledge.

Also, what is the ideal fuel to run in an M7? I hear mixed reviews on high/low octane preferances.

Any/all help is appreciated. Thanks and let it snow!

NM

C
Mar 22, 2009
Alberta
Try to find Legend 2 cycle oil...It's the best stuff on the market to date! I'm bringing into my in Canada and anyone who has tried it has stuck with it (Over Amsoil, Klotz etc). If you can't find any i;ll try to hook you up if interested. Go on their site for more info.

As for the fuel it depends whats done to your sled and yr. I'm running new 2009 M-8's and the stock ones run 87 octane (Regular) thats what their set up for. Once they're piped etc go to premium. Hope this helps.

M

MTnickmck

Mar 11, 2009
Missoula, MT
Thanks for the info on the oil. I've researched the product online and it looks good. The nearest vendor is unfortunately in Colorado. Is shipment options cost efficient on oil? I would love to find a local contact for such product and of course at good pricepoint as well.

H
Nov 21, 2008
Missoula, Mt
Kurts polaris carries amsoil in Missoula. Bout the only one that does anymore. The arctic cat dealer used to but the shipping got too hi for them anymore. Not sure if Kurts carries any Klotz products or not. The price is pretty fair even though I think everything is high. Hope it helps

Premium Features