• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fox, Walker Evans, rear skids and other suspension parts for sale!

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
I have a set of 06 Walker Evans racing shocks for a Polaris IQR. The shocks have been revalved a bit softer than the original snow cross settings. These were originally freestyle shocks but were revalved for snowcross. The rider broke his arm and i ended up with them. The shock shaft on one has a slight bend in it but i do not believe it will affect performance.

$150 obo for the walkers

I can have them rebuilt with a new shaft for $350 but I don’t believe its needed.

Orange Polaris RMK hood. Hood is painted Corvette Atomic Orange by a professional paint shop Hood has a few small cracks and some scratches that need rubbed out. Hood still looks great! $150 OBO

2 a-arms off of a 05 Polaris racer. The a-arms are red and have never been involved in a wreck. Just extra parts I have laying around. $75 with out shipping.

4 RMK a-arms off 06 polaris 600. $150 for the set with out shipping.

Fox Evol X shocks. My friend got them from Sam Rogers and found out they don't fit his sled. They are 18" shocks and fit the polaris racer as well as the articat racer as i am told. Shocks are practically new. I can have them rebuilt before you buy if it is wanted but I need the money first and it takes about a week to have them rebuilt. These are not consumer shocks. For you to make this shock you would have to spend over $1700. $900 OBO on the best shock ever made.

I have 2 IQR rear skids. Skids are complete with everything you need except rear wheels. Come with shocks. One is brand new off of a 07 never used and one is off of a 05 and was used for a 2 seasons. Shocks were rebuilt in November and they do NOT have many miles on them.

With a little work, you can use these suspensions on other sleds. They may not be the best out there but if its good enough for riders to do back flips and 100 ft drops, I am almost positive they are good enough for you!

Used $360 shipped

New $560 shipped

I also have 2 1996 Polaris XLT’s I am parting out. One has a 670 rotax in it and the other’s engine is toast. I have all suspensions, skis, tunnels, pipes, bars, seat, hoods, chain cases, and all sorts of other random parts.

I will sell both sleds together for $800 OBO

Call 406-224-0067 and ask for brad.

Last edited:
Premium Features