• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snow Hawk on Craigslist

S

sc freeride

Dec 2, 2007
I'd be careful with the Halifax Hawk. I'm pretty sure that text and those pics were on a listing on ebay, which I thought sold for $4000. He had listed in his ad he'd sell it locally for somewhere around $5200, so the $2800 or whatever it was sounds a bit too good to be true. Just be careful out there...

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
thats the nice thing about craigslist,you can show up and touch it,feel it,buy it with cash and take it home in the trunk of your car....lots of scams on ebay.... bon jovi in buffalo says he wants one but doesnt call or respond when one is listed in his backyard! i posted my 503 for sale and a 600 was for sale also....i even invited all of buffalo craigslist to join us in tug hill with no responses at all...even invited people to show up when im leaving to test ride mine or go for a trail ride...to many 2 skiers affriad their friends will see them on a hawk i guess....

Premium Features