• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

36ft ENCLOSED GOOSENECK

K
Dec 10, 2007
KAYCEE WY
Anybody interested in a 1994 Pace 36ft gooseneck snowmobile trailer? Its 36ft total, with a 22ft shop, an the rest is living quarters, the shop has a bench, vise, the entire trailer has 110v and flourecent lighting. Has I think 50hrs on brand new $2900 onan generator, with tank for generator mounted below deck. Also has furnace out of trailer house, with all under floor and hidden duct work. the entire trailer has blown in insulation and a rubber matting floor covering, tripple axle, l.e.d lights, california king bed in the nose, cupboards, microwave, table that folds down into second bed, bathroom with porta potty type toilet, rear ramp door, walk in door in living quarters, stereo, 4 outside worklights, trailer is red and white...probably alot of stuff im missing, trailer is in nice shape and is set up perfect for racing or just a trip up the hill with your buddies, saves alot of money not having to get a motel...dont have pics right now but i might try to get sum this weekend if anyone is interested...let me know...serious inquiries only please trailer is located in Kaycee WY I would like to get 11,000 out of it.
shaycuruchet@hotmail.com
PICS AT http://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/1245864260.html

Last edited:
K
Dec 10, 2007
KAYCEE WY
Trailer is still for sale boys, this would make someone an awesome trailer, the perfect trailer for anyone looking to run the RMSHA circuit or racing sno-x next year, I will make sumbody a heck of a deal on it, could help with delivery or deliver it for you depending on where you are, shoot me some offers.

Premium Features