• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 Snopro 600 suspension problems????

M
Jan 30, 2009
I bought an 08 snopro that was raced cross country and the previous owner told me that before I race it in a snocross race I better get the shocks redone because they had problems with the sleds bucking people off. What do they need done differently and what are the snocross settings for an 08 so I can get it setup good so I dont get hurt.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Arlington, WA
If they are bucking you off they may be shot and need to be rebuilt. I know they made some changes to valving but I didnt think it was very much. Sent ya a PM with a phone number.

S
Jul 14, 2008
I would highly doubt the shock are shot after a year especially with the equipment on these sleds. They prob have a spacer in them to lower it a little depending on what kind of cross country racing they did. You should be able to get the stock valving specs at any Arctic Cat dealer their parts breakdown computer should have it.

C
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho City, ID
after a year of hard riding shocks can easily be dead. i dont think they have reservoirs so for snocross they could start to fade after a couple laps, causing them to soften up and make the sled act goofy...
as far as valving? i think they should be fine unless he changed the valving for cross country use which is very possible.

Premium Features