• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For Sale: Stock Steat Cut for Freestyle, Off of 06 IQ.

P
Jun 29, 2008
I have a stock seat that was cut for freestyle. Super slean job, exactly what you see on the slednecks monster invasion sleds. Cant even tell its there when sitting on it. Will post pics asap. $200

Buyer pays for shipping.
paypal accepted.

email: peeds_23@hotmail.com
call or text: 715-862-0059

M
Feb 14, 2009
This seat is not like the invasion tour seats. The invasion tour seats are sewn back up and close on the inside with velcro not just a simple cut pattern in the side of the seat. If your interested in the exact seats that the invasion tour riders and many other freestylers use feel free to contact me for more info.

P
Jun 29, 2008
its done the exact same way that those seats are done with the pvc pice insterted through the middle. it just needed to be finished. oh ya and its sold for $200, the price i wanted, if you didnt notice. you would probably have better luck posting your own thread for you seats. just my opinion

M
Feb 14, 2009
its done the exact same way that those seats are done with the pvc pice insterted through the middle. it just needed to be finished. oh ya and its sold for $200, the price i wanted, if you didnt notice. you would probably have better luck posting your own thread for you seats. just my opinion

I know you sold your seat congrats. And i wasnt trying to steal anything from you cause like you said it was already sold. And there is more to the invasion tour seats than just cutting the tube and sticking it in. Then invasion tour seats are built up with added burlap. I'm not trying to cut you down on your seat good job with cutting it just wanted people to know that the invasion tour seats are not like yours there is a lot more to them.

Premium Features