• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where to send shocks for rebuild

C
Jan 1, 2008
My son rides a 08 600rr. He blew rear track shock and i was wondering where the best place would be to send it to get it rebuilt. I have read a few posts in the past that there are some people out there that can revalve the front track shock to make the machine turn a little better by maybe softeing it up a bit. We are completly happy with the machine as far a suspension and power just the cornering is at best average. It steers super heavy but either pushes bad or comesw up on one ski. We have put a set of bigger carbides and have tried softeing up the front shock preload and increasing front shock preload with no luck. Some people say the iqr's just dont turn real good but we have been to a few snow-x's and we have seen some that shred in the corners.

I

IQ02

Dec 12, 2007
Are you using the stock skies? I have C&A Pros and it made a big difference in the steering. I wouldnt ride one with out.

P
Feb 13, 2008
goodwin perforamce zion illious does good they have web site .bill rader at polaris racing does alot of them also.had good succes with both.p duchene

Premium Features