• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How to install BDX two wheel kit on King Cat?

H

HiWaYman92

Dec 14, 2008
Pinedale, Wyoming
I just got my BDX two wheel kit in the mail today, and to my suprise, no instructions. I would imagine it is fairly self explanatory, but I have not looked at it yet because it's dark out side... Any helpful hints or guidance?

A

andy_09

Dec 6, 2007
Great Falls Montana
remove the three wheels and axel and use the center long spacer if i remember correctly and put the two wheels on the inside, you will also have to move your track tensioners to the inside of the rails with the slider blocks, use the little washer things they give you on the outside and thats pretty much it

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
2 wheel king cat

besure to pay attention to what piece goes where , u will need to use your old spacers on the insides of the wheel between the skid and 1st wheel

A

andy_09

Dec 6, 2007
Great Falls Montana
the tensioners should just need to be unbolted and switched to the inside, pick your sled up and measure how far the hangs below your hyfax, loosen the track put the kit in and tightin till your get the same amount of slack, start it up and make sure its not rubbing anywhere and your good to go

H

HiWaYman92

Dec 14, 2008
Pinedale, Wyoming
Got my two wheel kit installed today. Wasn't too bad, just had to figure out that the plastic spacers went back in opposite as they were before. It all made sense after some hmmmmmmming. Sled seems to lay over better. Is it in my head?

Premium Features