• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

West yellowstone

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
ohhh. Yeah i was there last year wiht my 900. I did a few test runs in the morning and the TPS messed up.

I stayed and watched.

I will bring my IQR 800 and own up in the short track class. :D

Remember the guy on hte dragon last year that was smokeing his belt before he launched?

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
Correct me if im wrong but this is how they usually are.

There is a staged timing device and you can launch either in the hard packed snow or off the launch pads. They have classes for any sleds that want to race and last year the fastest sleds were a 700 yamaha triple, Yamaha turbo's, and a D8 turbo.

Usually the races are out on the old airport strip at the edge of town.
My only question is, can I run a 05 Polaris race sled with a 03 800 VES engine in the stock class? The engine is 100% stock and all the sled has done to it is twin pipes and a clutch kit. It still has the 121 on it even. I doubt it will win but I want ot be compeditave. Can I run in the stock class?

IS there a juniors class?

A
Nov 26, 2007
Arlington, WA

There is a staged timing device and you can launch either in the hard packed snow or off the launch pads. They have classes for any sleds that want to race and last year the fastest sleds were a 700 yamaha triple, Yamaha turbo's, and a D8 turbo.

My only question is, can I run a 05 Polaris race sled with a 03 800 VES engine in the stock class? The engine is 100% stock and all the sled has done to it is twin pipes and a clutch kit. It still has the 121 on it even. I doubt it will win but I want ot be compeditave. Can I run in the stock class?

Can't run the stock class. Must go into Mod. And yes there are 2 junior classes. 13-14 year olds, 600 fan and 14-15 year olds run 500 liquid

M

MTSnowKing

Dec 28, 2008
Missoula, Montana

Well, there can be junior classes if they get enough people wanting to do them. but they only got like 1 request for them last year so their wasnt. their is a staged timing device, but last year their wasnt anyone who launched off the hard pack, they wer all off the pad

Premium Features