• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking to possibly get rid of my 07 440 for the right price

M
Oct 15, 2001
Forest Lake, MN
If the right offer comes around I may want to sell my sled. There is a brand new Nytro at our local dealership I REALLY want to pop a turbo on so in order to get that I need to get rid of my sled first.

All 4 shocks are fresh and have been done by MCR Suspensions and are setup for a 190lb rider.
The work I have done are:

installed a brand new 10 gallon tank with longer pickup and the tank bra is on.
new LC domes installed with all trail converting things done i.e. unplug hot start, 0 powerjet so on and so forth.
I added 4 extra idler wheels up front as well.

All work has been done by BIG JOHN over at sledheads racing. He tweaked the clutching just a bit it has a new BRP red/red spring in it and it engages at 5400-5500rpms and pulls VERY hard from start to finish.

I put brand new black side panels on and also clear side wings, and did put the stock race sled decals on but they one side is starting to tear and peal off.

I did replace the nun in it and also the front motor plate, so everything is straight. I used staintless steal bolts with stainless steal nyloc nuts to put everything back together.

The bulkhead did bow out under the primary but all has been fixed straightend and reinforced. And believe me I have put a test to the strength of it and it has NOT givin me any problems

While I did this I pulled the motor out and polished up the motor compartment, nun, plates, everything I could so it is pretty clean! Doesn't look as nice as I did the day I did it but still really clean. The ceramic coated pipe has no dents either.

The things that are not the greatest. The track has a 2 lugs that are missing about a quarter lug. otherwise it is pre drilled for studs but I don't run them.

The front yellow bumper has some scuff and cracks from the previous owner but the cracks are under the hood so they are hard to see.
The front nose pan also has some scuffs in it but overall not to bad.

Oh yea I just put new rox/powermadd handgaurds with the rox billet mounts. And also put in Brite-Lites headlights bulbs and a new rear snowflap with decal.

Sled will come with the 3 or 4 quarts of XPS mineral oil I have left.

I always run 92 gas mix 40:1 and it is store in my garage all year round.

Sled runs awesome and pulls hard so if anyone is interested shoot me a PM I am located Forest Lake, MN which is just north of the twin cities, MN area.

Like I said I don't need to sell it but I really want the Nytro!

Attachments

• sled074402.jpg
    sled074402.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 51
  • sled0744001.jpg
    sled0744001.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 53
Premium Features