• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

is an 04 1M900 worth selling?

S
Dec 1, 2007
Norther Utah (Utard)
I know its a lame question but the sled runs STRONG and looks very good. no outer damage to speak of.

you can flame all you want about it being fat and heavy, then we can go riding and we can point it at some steep and deep boondocking and you can eat your words.
I'm just a bit more tired at the end of a ride.

I'm looking at a new sled something like an M8 or XP

\Spomey

catsclimbtrees

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2009
Sherwood Park, Alberta
Strong runners

I have a '04 1M and an '07 M1000, I love riding the 1M, the torque that I feel compared to the 1000 is night and day. Also, I seem to squeak the 1000 lots and always have the 1M as backup...lol.
If I had a buddy that needed the sled, I would sell it to him, but other than that, I am keeping mine, they run strong, and are a blast to ride!

1M800

Nov 24, 2006
MN
Yeah it's worth selling. I just sold mine at the beginning of the season. They are still great sleds! Yes you will be much happier (and less tired) on a new M sled. But there are still alot of people out there that want a mountain sled but can't afford to buy a new one. True they don't bring the money like they used to, but depending on the condition and extras on it they are selling for between $3500 and 4500. Good luck!

Meatman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
the sled is worth more as a pile of parts than it is a running machine....put a wildchild or CR front mount steering post on it...night and day difference in how that old iron will handle

C
Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton, AB
I really like my King Cat, my buddy with a rev really wants a 1M again, just because they are great sleds and not so packed in and impossible to work on like the new sleds. I agree I just don't get why they are so cheap, but I wasn't complaining when I bought mine, was a frigging steal!

Premium Features