• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB IQR a-arms

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
What length are they? What color? Do hey come with decent ball joints?

I would love to get osme black arms because my red arms are hte only thing red on my sled.

If i can't get soem black arms for that price consider your arms sold

C
Jan 18, 2009
the bearings are a little sloppy like normal but that dont really affect it at all that i could feel and if ya want them black i could paint them but i only have a good lower right and there for an 05 they are still red and a few scratches on them from my trailer but if ya want them black let me know and i will get them done for ya and the upper right is a little bent but still usable i mean i race a year with it tweaked so if ya want the upper right i will let ya have it

R

rmsha146

Dec 16, 2007
i have some that were widened by bad oscar customs 47" wide work excellent
painted white and blue 150.00 plus shipping includes both upper and lower, spindles knuckels complete front end bolt and go.

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
Do you have any pics? Winter already sent me an orange set but i wouldn't mind stocking up. :D:beer; Sounds like a good deal!

R

rmsha146

Dec 16, 2007
Ya i have some pics i will try to post them send me your email incase im not able to post them it gives me **** everytime i try my email is rmsha145@msn.com it is the front end on this sled

Attachments

• IMG_2784.jpg
    IMG_2784.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2776.jpg
    IMG_2776.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 47
Premium Features