• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Red Lake I-500 XC Race LIVE Webcast this Fri, Sat, & Sun

D

driftjumper

Nov 29, 2007
www.exconfreeride.com
Hey everyone, the biggest cross country race of the year (in the lower 48 anyway) the Red Lake I-500 starts friday morning at 10:00 a.m. There will be a LIVE audio webcast all 3 days starting at 10:00. Also, each night of the race there will be a Special Edition of Track Side where Chad Colby will interview racers, staff, etc about the days events. Check out the USCC website to tune into live audio and check out the post race coverage too.

We want to be sure to accomodate everyone who tunes in to listen to the LIVE WEBCAST. If we have a rough idea of how many people will tune in, we'll be sure to have enough bandwidth that everyone will be able to tune in and have a smooth broadcast. There is a poll set up on the USCC Forum that you can go to and just select yes or no if you plan on listening in or not.

Please help us out and take the poll!

CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE POLL

J
Dec 15, 2007
I'm having trouble getting on the TRF radio website today, yesterday no problem. Anyone else? I have a church service on the link I have, is this right? Don't the races start right now? Help!

P

pointer

Dec 22, 2008
southeast SD
I see TRF radio has a new website, you can just google TRF radio it will bring you there, or just click on the live feed on the uscc web site, i don''t think they start airing until 10:30

P

pointer

Dec 22, 2008
southeast SD
Sounds interesting already with the start of the race, corey 40 sec from bryan, dick and ekre closing on front 2??? could be very exciting listening, wish i was up there, i don't wanna bet against bryan but i think corey really wants to prove somthing today that bryan can be beat

Premium Features