• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW 2.5 gallon SPARE CAN

R

racerjb

Nov 26, 2007
Portland, OR
www.cobemotorsports.com
Trail Tank has finally completed the 2.5 ga spare can and now selling them. These cans fit the Polaris gas racks perfectly and most other after market tunnel racks. These cans are extremely durable and built to last in all conditions.

The cans are currently available in black or red and come with straps.
Other color options will be available soon, plus anodized aluminum racks that fit most sleds.

Check out www.trailtank.net for more info and ordering.

TTSC2.jpg TTSC3.jpg ttsc red.jpg TTSC CAD.jpg

N

Nikolai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 17, 2002
Eagle River, AK
Is there a vent on it?

I would assume it just has a vented cap.

It's expensive but I would buy one. I hate the cheap WalMart gas cans. They're oddly shaped and very thin. The old 2.5 gal. Rubbermaid gas cans were the best and the TT version looks similar.

R

racerjb

Nov 26, 2007
Portland, OR
www.cobemotorsports.com
Yes, it is more expensive than cheap ones you can get at the gas stations and auto parts stores. However, it is made using a more expensive process and therefore way more durable to being mounted to the back of a sled. These are made especially for snowmobiles and built to last in the conditions without leaking, fading, collapsing, etc. They also have a lower profile design and made to fit in the existing gas racks on the market plus the straps are made for sleds.

I do not work for Trail Tank but I support their product since it is high quality. I think the black can looks awesome and prefer it to the cheap red cans.

The spout is self venting and takes a tiny bit longer to pour. However, it reduces another part that can fail or leak. I have had all the various Polaris and cheap red cans on the back of my sled and I am tired of gas leaking on my tunnel.

Premium Features