• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

hill cross/hill climb

B

bigboy

Feb 18, 2008
walla walla
hey every one im doing a hill climb up at toll gate oregon (spout springs) this year and was wandering how many would like to do that. it will be challenge ing for every rider and need to know if you would want to run group or single i prefer group races or side by side. we need to get an idea to how many are going to do this for insurance purpuses. thanks brandon you can email me
at doughboyracing112@hotmail.com or let me know here ..

M
Dec 5, 2007
hey every one im doing a hill climb up at toll gate oregon (spout springs) this year and was wandering how many would like to do that. it will be challenge ing for every rider and need to know if you would want to run group or single i prefer group races or side by side. we need to get an idea to how many are going to do this for insurance purpuses. thanks brandon you can email me
Sounds like fun side by side or by your self I like both. I raced up there 95,96 and maybe 97 for sno-x on the OSRC circuit. What dates for the event?.

plumnuts

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Right side of Washington

what dates?

Premium Features