• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FOR SALE: '08 MXZx 600 RS - $7500

S
Feb 20, 2008
Trying to help my buddy Steve Martin out. He has the following sled for sale. The sled has never been abused and has been very well taken care of. Never been raced or used by Steve to film in Slednecks. Steve has another sled that he uses for filming. Steve and his dad, Clare has spent countless of hours setting up this sled and it ROCKS!!! It is so quick it will make you wet your pants!!! If you have any questions about the sled - PM me or post it here and I will get Steve in touch with you or I will get the answer for you from Steve!! Thanks!!!!

800 miles. It has the updated rear arm for the skid. Completely straight. I never raced it, just rode it in the mountains. We spent alot of time making it run good. Clutching that works very well in the mountains. 10 gallon tank. I also have a mod kit i would sell too. All the shocks are brand new, i used Fox all year. I'm open to trades.

Attachments

• Steve's Sled.jpg
    Steve's Sled.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 124
Premium Features