• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FS: 2006 IQR Mountain! 600HO

Nov 28, 2007
I have a 2006 IQR mod sled that i Built. It has a 136"x 1 7/8" track, still running walker evans shocks all the way around, they were all revalved for to the 07 Specs. Front suspension updated to 07 Spec also with the lower spindles and control arms. Running Pro taper bars with a riser, The motor was pulled from a 2006 Switchback, it is a carbed 600 ho. Motor has about 20 miles on it I tore it down this summer to freshen it up and just decided to throw in new pistons. The bottom end has around 2000 miles on it. Running a ceramic coated single from dyno port. along with a ceramic can. Sounds great. Not terrible loud, but a good tone. I do have the PERC hooked up and working... so yes, it has reverse...Have a stock polaris large tank on it. Hood that is on it is a little rough, but i have a new trimmed down clear lexan hood. Was going to paint it white.. Just havent gotten around to it yet. New hood will go with sled. This thing rips. I live in northern iowa, ride it on trails and in ditches here and once or twice a year head out west to ride in some powder and it has never let me down. I will try to get pictures up if i can here soon The seat is getting recovered right now so when the pictures are up and it doesnt have a seat... that is why.

Premium Features