• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1998 thundercat cat mod f/s

S
Nov 13, 2001
For sale: 1998 thundercat 1000. Original owner with only 850 miles. The reason for low miles is it was a dragsled at first then it became my backup sled when i bought a turboed rx1

stretched to 144" with a new 2" paddle track , rail extensions with 8 inch billet wheels and tunnel ext , mountain bars and riser , crack on right side of hood(have close-up picture) , super clean and runs perfect, both clutches have new d&d kits , bored 39.5mm carbs with "u.f.o's" and "v-force" reeds. $2200 obo.

Call brian at 218-966-3071

Left Side View.jpg Engine pic.jpg Track Under.jpg Speedo.jpg Crack in Hood Right side.jpg Billet Wheels.jpg

Last edited:
H
Nov 27, 2001
Bismarck, ND
Damn, this thing is sweet! Super clean too! I have always had a soft spot for the 'ol cat triples. Not sure i would want to muscle it around the mountains all day, but it would make a sweet ditch banger for back here in ND. Awesome "retro" sled though! TTT

S
Nov 13, 2001
yea it works for that forsure , i have used it for that after a big snowfall and it rips through the snow ( it rips no matter what also ) , come get it with 100.00 bills it could be yours for a good price

Premium Features